94 people participated
The workshop had an overwhelming turn-up of 94 people from different sectors of oil business. According to a quiz question, there were 19 different nationalities.
Out of all 94 participants we got feedback from 50 people.
Here is the main highlights from the responses:
- ⭐ 5.4 out of 6 for the venue.
- 😃 Most people liked the amount of geosteering, the others disagreed if we need more of it.
- 📉 Most people felt that there was not enough Formation Evaluation. We will try to specifically prioritize this during the evaluation for the coming events.
- 👌 Over 90% thought that 2 days is the right length of the event.
- 👩🏫 About 1/3 would like to see more oral presentations, while the rest thought we had good balance.
- 🕹 69% liked the amount of interactive activities, and 20% asked for more.
- 👫 95% would recommend the workshop to a friend.
- ⏭ Over 85% are looking forward to the next event planned for 2021.
Here is what else you suggested to improve:
We are happy that the compliment tops the list and that the poster session was definitely noticed. We will use the collected suggestions to improve the session for further events.
Finally we have received some feedback that was the feedback to community which we feel obliged to share. People wanted
- Integrated field studies
- More petrophysics
- Less commercialism
- Less competition atmosphere among service companies
- Companies to bring good experts
We appreciate your feedback and would try our best to improve further.
The organizing committee is looking forward to see you in 2021.
- Sergey Alyaev, Senior Scientist at NORCE, PM Geosteering for IOR
- Mathias Horstmann, Principal Domain Petrophysicist at Schlumberger Norway / President NFES
- David Selvåg Larsen, Global Reservoir Navigation Service Technical Lead at Baker Hughes, a GE company / VP Program NFES
- Dler Mirza, Senior Petrophysicist at Aker BP / VP Member NFES
- Per Atle Olsen, Leading Advisor at Equinor